Marketing / Belgrade
Head of Product Management and Live Ops
Nordeus stunned the games industry in 2010 with the release of Top Eleven, the world's most popular mobile sports game, with well over 190 million registered users to date.
Today we have several additional games across multiple genres, in various stages of production.
Based in Belgrade, Nordeus has embarked on strategic growth and is expanding in key areas. We are self-funded, profitable and fiercely independent. Nordeus has world-class ambitions in game development and we are searching for the best talent in the world to help us achieve our goal to be the best independent games studio in the world.
Belgrade, called "a hidden highlight of Europe" by Rough Guide, is a proud, confident, and quickly progressing city. It truly is one of Europe's up-and-coming locations. Life in Belgrade is particularly good for families, with excellent international schools and nurseries options.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Product Management to oversee and grow our current product function and portfolio.
In this role, you will lead a team of Product Managers and collaborate closely with leaders across the organization and game teams to transform our product needs into execution. You will partner with game Executive Producers to manage the creation of innovative product roadmaps and drive development toward successful releases.
Bringing great quality to the product organization, you will mentor and lead other product managers while also keeping the rest of the company informed of all the innovative and inventive roadmap challenges we are working on.
This is a chance to join one of Europe’s most successful studios as its growth reaches a critical point of inflection.
- Manage the Product team to translate business needs and product goals into product initiatives and requirements through effective communication, leadership, and coaching
- Recruit and grow the current product organization
- Drive decision-making and agreement throughout the studio, balancing feature releases/flexibility and complexity/ease of maintenance
- Partner with Executive Producers to define the vision, strategy, and timeline for the centralized product roadmap and services that support our growth
- Partner closely with engineering and marketing to translate business needs into sustainable technical solutions and communicating back business opportunity and impact
- Develop monetization recommendations based on experience, research, and data
- Execute product strategy and work with production and design to drive revenue
- Confirm and iterate upon product strategy through use of behavioral data, research, and customer empathy
- Manage product communications with our leadership team regarding product and business goals and measure progress against those goals
What you should have:
- Proven leadership experience within the games industry as a product owner in more than one genre
- You’ve worked in live ops for mobile titles for several years and know and can speak to current trends/of this portion of the games industry.
- High degree of understanding of mobile free-to-play, particularly sports.
- Ability to translate KPI’s into actionable recommendations with measurable outcomes
- F2P industry on mobile platforms, with at least one success out on the market
- A deep understanding of how retention and monetization are developed and driven across mobile games
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management and communication skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- An experienced eye for user experience and the willingness to create the best player experience
- A strong and sincere belief in the importance of compromise in highly pressured situations. This comes from an understanding that production, design and product management desires are often in conflict.
- Fluency in English