Marketing / Belgrade
Social Media Manager (Top Eleven)
Do you get excited by new social media channels and cannot wait to explore their potential?
Do you find shaping the online presence of a game exhilarating?
Do you want to be the voice of our players and help engage them by curating innovative content?
Are you constantly keeping up with the latest football news?
If this sounds like you, we have good news! We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing Team and support our flagship title - Top Eleven. Your mission? Be the voice of our players and act as a bridge between millions of members of our player base and the product team. In this role, you will focus on daily oversight and management of our social media universe - currently TikTok, X (formerly Twitter), Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. Working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, you will define social strategies, create and optimize campaigns, and identify and advise on the ever-growing social media landscape.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Defining and executing a strategy for all social channels, establishing key themes, campaigns and messaging that is consistent with the marketing team’s go-to-market strategy and overarching brand
- Daily management of all social channels including posting and scheduling content and engaging with the community
- Coordinating with the Community and support teams to execute on the social media strategy in support of broad marketing plans for brand, industries, products and markets
- Owning, establishing, and driving creative social first initiatives across all social media platforms
- Optimising existing social media channels and establishing best practices, as well as identifying and launching new platforms and trends
- Assisting and collaborating with creative teams to develop innovative and authentic social media content, ensuring buy-in from internal stakeholders with timely execution
- Managing relationships with social media platforms, external influencer partners and agencies
- Participating in defining budget strategies for bigger activations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3 years of work experience with a focus on social media management
- Excellent understanding of social media marketing and proven ability to execute campaigns across marketing initiatives, including experience with multiple social media platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Data driven mindset, including the ability to translate campaign results into actionable insights and optimizations
- A keen understanding and awareness of industry trends and emerging platforms
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Experience in or passion for football, gaming, technology, media and entertainment or similar
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- The competitive compensation package, perks and benefits: unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours, premium private medical insurance for you and your family, offsites abroad for the whole company, fully-paid maternity leave, employee stock purchase plan, access to L&D platforms and opportunities and many more.
- State-of-the-art workspace: Nordeus provided breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages, a fully-equipped gym, organised sports activities (yoga, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, basketball, football, boot camp), your own parking spot, an ergonomic workstation, top-notch tech equipment (including laptop, mobile phone and bill coverage, and other tech), a kids’ playroom, a music corner, board and video games + latest consoles. We make sure your life at Nordeus is hassle-free.
- High level of creative freedom: trust, respect, teamwork are the essence of who we are. We inspire and support each other to bring the joy of winning to the lives of millions.
- Playing your part in the future of our games: with over 260M registered users, Top Eleven is the world’s most successful football management game. With another game in the works, we are continuing our efforts to create powerful gaming experiences built to last.
- Working with experienced game makers: you will be a part of a multicultural team of over 180 employees from different countries.
- Making an impact: we are putting Serbia on the global map of gaming and working closely with the local community to develop the gaming ecosystem