Marketing / Belgrade
We’re a mobile gaming company with big ambitions and a fiercely independent mindset. Fueled by our dream to create competitive games, we now enable millions of people around the globe to be champions. Proud of where we’re from, we’re putting Belgrade on the gaming map.
Our headquarters is located in the vibrant city of Belgrade, Serbia. Not currently living in Belgrade? No problem! We offer a comprehensive relocation package for expats; plus we have an internal team dedicated to making sure your relocation is seamless and providing ongoing support to help you (and your family!) settle in smoothly.
The CRM Manager is responsible for championing Top Eleven's vision, business strategy and feature requirements for player engagement campaigns. S/he will specialize in direct communication to our players via our key channels during in-game events, seasonal promotions and new releases (push notes, in-game messaging, web and social). The ideal candidate will combine their passion for football and gaming to devise strategies which will engage and excite our players at every touchpoint.
What You Will Do:
- Plan CRM vision and strategy that will span the entire customer lifecycle to improve growth and retention through personalization and in-game optimization
- Partner with dev, insights, UA and product marketing teams within Nordeus to make the best informed decisions and execute against the CRM strategy accordingly
- Implement customer loyalty strategy and influencer program by engaging with evangelists
- Develop frameworks for responsive CRM, triggered notifications and decision tree matrices in a multi-channel environment (push notification, interstitial, store front, etc.)
- Assist in the development of machine learning algorithms, automated response network and other new technologies to better target player segments
- Work on improvements and upgrades to the backend CRM in order to provide more flexibility and reliability overall, including providing input and support for launching new CRM capabilities and pilot tests
- Constantly analyze game metrics and use data to identify opportunities for optimization that will enrich the customer journey
- Support LiveOps initiatives, in-game activities and identify key opportunities to create highly engaging and responsive campaigns
- Earn a deep understanding of our customers and the technologies that power our community with the ability to educate others on capabilities and opportunities for growth
- Maintain and share knowledge of related laws, restrictions and best practices for CRM campaigns
- 3 years of relevant industry experience (F2P mobile and social games preferred)
- Experience working in CRM strategy planning and executing customer retention and engagement marketing campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Proficiency with advanced data visualization tool set (Tableau, Google 360 Suite)
- Analytical and data-driven with an eye for detail and a love of diving deep into data
- SQL & Hadoop experience a plus
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects at the same time
- Strategic thinker with excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of video gaming, particularly sports
- Experience managing projects with collaborative stakeholders
- You’ll be passionate, hungry for success and confident of your own ability to really make a difference
- You are fully proficient in the English language (written and spoken)
At Nordeus we like to say that people are our No. 1 game... want to play?