Marketing / Belgrade
User Acquisition Manager
Nordeus is looking for a talented and passionate User Acquisition Manager to join our Marketing team.
User Acquisition Manager will be in charge of managing user acquisition campaigns on various performance digital channels (Social Networks, AdWords and various Web and Mobile ad networks, etc.). Besides that, their responsibilities will include optimizing targeting, creatives, marketing messages, bids and budget allocation, onboarding new marketing partners and much more.
About the Role:
- Manage user acquisition campaigns on various performance digital channels (Social Networks, AdWords, Mobile Ad Networks etc.) Social Networks and various Web and Mobile ad networks
- Maximize the efficiency of campaigns and their ROI by optimizing, targeting, creatives and marketing messages, bids and budget allocation
- Keep testing new ways to increase our audience and profitability of campaigns with finding and onboarding new marketing partners
- Perform A/B tests of creatives, ad copies etc. and make detailed reports for games teams
- Optimize app store pages (ASO) for better conversion rates and higher visibility
- Make competition reports and follow and test new trends in the industry
- Educational background in Marketing, Finance or similar fields
- Profound understanding of performance based marketing and self-service traffic platforms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- SEO knowledge is a huge plus
- A good videogame culture and strong interest for entertainment universe and new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must
- Detail-oriented and well organized
Why you will love working here:
- Awesome chance to work with a team of experienced gamers, smart talent, and passionate risk-takers inspire each other to do better and have fun in the process
- Continue to build fun and exciting games and interactions for the millions of diverse people who play our games throughout the world
- Competitive compensation, benefits and perks. We take very good care of the people we hire and the teams we build
- Independently-owned and profitable studio that enables you to be free from multiple levels of meetings, approvals and other roadblocks