Marketing / Belgrade
Would you like to take part in creating vision and product strategy for world's most successful mobile sports game, played by more than 190 million people all over the world?
As an experienced and enthusiastic product manager, you will help define and execute on product initiatives that will bring surprise and delight to our players while delivering business value to the company. Your main responsibilities will include creation of product strategies, defining and delivery of roadmap milestones based on research data and your ample experience and knowledge on the matter.
What you will be doing:
- Alongside Game Producers, Data Scientists, Development and Marketing teams you’ll be in charge of developing various product requirements, identifying opportunities for optimizing performance based on game metrics - conversion, retention, churn, customer lifetime value, etc.
- Track performance on a daily basis, communicate daily KPIs to all stakeholders and adjust designs / plans accordingly
- Leverage Data Analytics, A/B testing, Push Notifications and other tools to drive KPIs
- Track and develop expert level understanding of the mobile gaming industry, including developing ability to qualitatively and quantitatively teardown mobile games
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst / product manager in consulting agencies and e-commerce industry
- Experience in gaming industry is a strong plus, but not a requirement
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience in preparing and presenting reports and feedback to various stakeholders
- Preference for working in a fast paced agile development environment
- Passion for mobile games and knowledge of industry trends
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you please submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter that explains why you believe we are a match.