Marketing / Belgrade
Product Marketing Manager
This role is perfectly suited for a dynamic and creative person with passion for games and interest in digital space.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of product marketing from ideation through execution. S/he constantly monitors product KPIs with the ultimate goal of maximizing game downloads and overall product awarenes
This position reports to the CMO, and will build strong partnerships with marketing and game development teams, while regularly interacting with PR, Creative, Business Development and other teams.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends by conducting customer and market research, competitive analysis, and collecting and analyzing behavioral data
- Define marketing strategy, product positioning, value proposition, target audience and build a brand identity for our games
- Create and drive integrated marketing campaigns across different media including TV, online/mobile, outdoor and others in partnership with Marketing, Art and Game teams. Make sure Nordeus marketing initiative is top quality, inspiring and exceeding our users' expectations
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns and measure brand performance with external research partners and internal data science team
- Regularly update Nordeus leadership and stakeholders on marketing strategies, plans, and findings including budgets and forecasts
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders across marketing and product teams.
- Coordinate efforts across contributors including producers, user acquisition, marketing communications, artists, game designers, and player experience
- 5+ years of relevant product marketing experience, preferably in video games, entertainment, e-commerce or consumer live service industry
- Experience in all major areas of marketing, including mobile, online and offline, brand and product marketing, search, CRM, social media, PR, retention marketing and/or loyalty
- Passion for interactive marketing and video games with strong understanding of mobile games and the industry landscape
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial spirit with proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Strong creative skills, including ability to generate new ideas
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills