Human Resources / Belgrade
Talent Acquisition Manager
Here at Nordeus, we stunned the games industry in 2010 with the release of Top Eleven, the world's most popular mobile sports game, with well over 200 million registered users to date.
Today we have several additional games, across multiple genres, in various stages of production. Without our awesome and passionate team, none of this would have been possible. We’re now looking to grow the team - that’s where you come in.
What’s it about?
We’re looking for a best-in-class recruiter to join our team and help us meet and hire the best talent in the world.
Cool things you’ll work on:
- Source technical and creative talent (i.e. engineering, art, UX, game design) with a heavy focus on senior level roles and expat candidates
- Interview and assess candidates for onsite interviews
- Manage agency relationships as appropriate
- Recommend creative solutions in sourcing, recruiting, assessment, etc.
- Create a unique, fun and memorable candidate experience
- This position reports directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition and will work with the team on setting and executing our strategic recruiting vision
You bring to the table:
- You have experienced hiring for technical and creative roles at all levels (bonus points if you’ve worked in the Gaming industry!)
- You love the talent acquisition space
- You solve problems creatively
- You don’t wait for direction
- You’re great at assessing talent and you understand various assessment techniques
- You fill hard-to-fill roles fast
- Ideally, you have international/expat recruiting experience (or have been an expat yourself)
- You are a sourcing expert, are well-networked, enjoy and are able to attend various external events
- You understand data and use it to drive decisions
- You are fully proficient in the English language (written and spoken)