Engineering / Belgrade
Junior Test Automation Engineer
Are you a brainy go-getter with a passion for excellence?
A gaming fan looking for your next challenge?
This is your chance to join a young, international team of forward-thinkers and world-class engineers to help raise the bar in game quality.
As Junior Test-Automation Engineer at Nordeus, you will…
- Be a highly technical whiz.
- Be a fast learner able to take advantage of our focus on development.
- Be enthusiastic about building and maintaining automation frameworks.
- Be committed to isolating problems and debugging.
- Be zealous in creating functional, integration, performance, usability, compatibility, automatization, and end-to-end tests to make sure our games are ready for the world.
Your responsibilities will be to...
- Collaborate with your team members to determine the overall testing strategy.
- Write scripts and programs to automate testing and development processes.
- Establish, maintain, and innovate test-automation frameworks.
- Create tools that will simulate the production environment.
- Build quality from the beginning by participating in all game-development phases.
- Design, manage, and execute test cases, and report on defects.
- Monitor the health of live products and raise any issues to the team.
- Work closely with Customer Support and our users to investigate specific events and problems.
To deliver these responsibilities effectively, you will have…
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Some knowledge and experience of software testing and automated testing techniques.
- A good understanding of software-design principles, object-oriented programming, patterns, algorithms, data structures, and multi-threading concepts.
- Solid coding skills in Java, C#, or similar, and good knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of shell scripting and Linux command line tools (a plus, but not a requirement).
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The capacity to set priorities, and correctly gauge and schedule your work.
- The willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
If this sounds like your new job, send us your current CV and a cover letter telling us how and why you want to help us be excellent. We look forward to hearing from you!