Engineering / Belgrade
Test Automation Engineer
Nordeus is expanding its team.
We are looking for a smart, highly motivated QA Engineer with a passion for quality to join the further development of Nordeus products.
We offer a challenging working environment and the chance to work on category-leading mobile games played by millions of people, all within a high-calibre team of talented engineers.
We expect you to be highly technical and use your prowess to: build and maintain automation frameworks, debug and isolate problems, and create tests to make sure our games are ready for the big stage. Your work will cover functional, integration, performance, usability, compatibility, automatization and end-to-end testing of our products. As such, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Developers, Game Designers, Infrastructure Engineers and others to design and implement test strategies
- Participate in requirements gathering, clarification, reviews and product design to build quality in the early stages of the product lifecycle
- Write code to solve technical challenges and improve the efficiency of the entire team through smart tool-building
- Contribute improvements to the test frameworks, technologies and processes used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar
- Design, manage and execute test cases and report on defects
- Monitor the health of live products and raise any issues to the team
- Work closely with Customer Support and our users in order to investigate specific events and problems
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development and/or Testing and Test Automation
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques
- Understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming, patterns, algorithms, data structures, and multi-threading concepts
- Solid coding skills in either Java/C# or similar, good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of shell scripting and Linux command line tools is a plus, but not a requirement
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use-cases into working test plans and test cases
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, estimate and schedule your work
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Sounds interesting? Send us your up-to-date CV and cover letter explaining why you believe that you are a match.