Art / Belgrade
Nordeus is looking for a talented UI Artist to join our team in Belgrade.
As a UI Artist, you will have the opportunity to work with a creative and highly talented game team that operates in a dynamic agile environment. Your task will be to create the best UI and UX possible and watch your designs come to life in our games.
- Create unique and engaging UI designs that support gameplay and art direction
- Translate UX wireframe designs into high-quality UI layout and artwork
- Pre-visualize, mock-up, prototype and animate UI designs
- Collaborate with UX designers and developers to implement UI both functionally and aesthetically
- Maintain quality and consistency throughout the entire UI
- Comfortable presenting and backing up your design thinking to peers and the team
- Professional experience designing UI or graphics for mobile games, web or apps
- Mastery of industry standard tools such as Adobe Suite
- Proven ability, as demonstrated in your portfolio, to create high-quality 2D assets
- Knowledge and expertise of art principles (light, value, colour, flow, form, shape, composition, etc)
- Excellent Graphic Design understanding of layout, typography, logo and icon design
- Ability to comfortably animate prototypes to demonstrate UI interactions
- Understanding of cross-platform implementation and technical limitations
- User Experience-focused design thinking
- Awareness of current trends in UI and Graphic Design
- Efficient and speedy workflows evident in portfolio
Personality & Attitude:
- LOVE for video games and passion for game art
- Ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and support team members
- Knowing how to take and offer constructive criticism and to take direction well, while understanding and incorporating requests for revisions
- Have “get things done” attitude!
- Being a team player in a dynamic and iterative environment
- Natural ability to have fun with whatever you do
Send us your CV and up-to-date portfolio showing both your graphic design and visual communication capability. We look forward to meeting you!